Search This Blog

Sunday 5 November 2017

Introduction 2019 UPDATE!!

This will be hopefully an informative and interesting site for enthusiasts of true crime


. What I am doing here is build a collection of photographs of present day sites where well known murders have been committed in the past using google street view and on site photography. I hope to cover sites from the murders of serial killers such as Peter Sutcliffe The Yorkshire Ripper; Trevor Hardy The beast of Manchester, Peter Moore and other less well-known cases solved and unsolved.

 My fascination for the subject has probably always been there but in recent years thanks to the internet I am able to research and go on a journey where time cannot wipe away the evil stain of these murders. Many places have changed; been built over or demolished but they are still worth collecting and exploring. Wherever I can I use original press photographs to compare the sites as well as to help me find them.

On visiting some locations ( and sometimes by looking at a location photo) I often get impressions and pictures in my mind of a psychic nature as I try to reach out to the victims and in return send them love and light. I share my experiences with some of these times.

  IMPORTANT INFORMATION - It is the case that many of the houses shown here are currently peoples homes. Please be respectful of peoples privacy if you do go and physically have a look and I am not suggesting for one moment that anyone should attempt to knock on doors and/or trespass illegally. I welcome original photos from blog readers but please do not be a nuisance to other people. Any person caught trespassing or causing offence are strictly not the responsibility of this site or owners. In short, please show respect at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.